Jay Grinney, President and CEO of HealthSouth Corp., partners with Dr. Jesse J. Lewis, Sr. Innovators Program
BIRMINGHAM, Ala. – Jesse Lewis, president and CEO, The Lewis Group, launches a new mentoring program aimed at providing small business owners with the tools and knowledge needed to grow multi-million dollar businesses.
Dr. Jesse J. Lewis, Sr. Innovators Program commenced with a luncheon hosted by Jay Grinney, president and CEO, HealthSouth Corp. The meeting concluded with Grinney’s commitment to develop a business relationship with the participants of the Dr. Jessie J. Lewis, Sr. Innovators Program.
“I started this program to help Black business owners become millionaires,” says Lewis. “I have never failed at anything I’ve put together. Each participant was hand selected, and I believe they each possess what it takes to achieve incredible wealth.”
Luncheon attendees included representatives from HealthSouth Corp., Alabama Power Company and the Birmingham Business Alliance.
The Jesse J. Lewis, Sr. Innovators Program’s participants are:
· Abra Barnes, Barnes and Associates
· Brandon Wilson, APR, Wilbron Institute
· Cardell Davis, New Start Community Development
· Jamila Brown, iLevel Creative
· JeFreda Brown, Brown Accounting Solutions
· Komeh Ottison, Cake Effect
· L’Tryce Slade, Slade, LLC
· Mahari McTier, Tier 1 Advisors, LLC
· Rickey White, Socially Linked
· Terri Sharpley, Abacus
· William Canty, World Wide Digital
· Winston Ausmer, NMI